Verified Reviewer

Sudden change of direction in programming we are suddenly getting the same talking points from Newsmax that we can find on any other main stream news outlet. You are not presenting both sides of the story on Ukraine and Russia.

You are also not disclosing the new information coming out about COVID-19!

Finally no coverage at all on the truckers in DC? I dont know whats going on with you but youve lost my viewership at this point

User's recommendation: I don’t know what’s going on with you but you’ve lost my viewership at this point.

Preferred solution: I would like for you to disclose why you are no longer reporting the news from a conservative perspective. Have you been purchased?.

Newsmax Cons: You are prejudice, Stopped your fair reporting suddenly.

Location: Ellsworth, Maine

Comments

"Sudden change of direction" Yeah, they've looked at the numbers and have noticed they don't make money by running pillow ads to low yield losers who do nothing but sit up and watch TV all day. They're moving towards younger more enlightened demographic that has more years left than typical NM viewers and buy stuff that high-value advertisers (not pillows or supplementary insurance) will be willing to spend money to attract.

They're planning for a future that you won't be part of. They can't do that by running stories about a bunch of truckers who are protesting mandates that are dropping by the day. High-value people(who advertisers want) don't have time to watch Bubba with the bald head and quintessential gray goatee talking nonsense.

People who love to watch stuff like this are low-value My Pillow viewers. In summary, you're losing relevance and value by the day and they are, after all, a FOR PROFIT organization.

Newsmax Reviews