Verified Reviewer

I have been disappointed with this program. I enjoy all other programing but Shaun thinks to much of himself.

With what has taken place today (January 6) and having someone like Shaun fuss and act disgusted because of the breach of the Capital and NEVER mentions (as others have on programs with Newsmax or OAN) the possibility of it being Antifa or other organizations dressed as Trump supporters as a possibility. If you look at the pictures a couple of them inside the Capital had Antifa tattoos. Shaun is someone that does not do his homework and is a lightweight with this wonderful option to good journalism. In the recent pass I have changed the channel when he comes on and will continue to do so.

I know I am only one person in a big world, but felt someone needed to speak up.

Fare and Balanced (FOX - which I no longer watch) is NOT what Shaun projected today. Prayers for Newsmax to continue to grow in viewership and bring on great journalism hosts.

Preferred solution: Disappointment.

Newsmax Pros: Stinchfield, Honest in your programming, Supported president trump, Good daily news source.

Newsmax Cons: Halperin, Shaun spicer & company.

Comments