I followed many of its investing tips for a two year cycle. While I did not expect tremendous growth given some of the global economic positions, I did not expect to be in weak positions with every recommendation.

The information looks savvy but the technical analysis using Elliott Wave Theory is severely flawed. With no stop loss, you are subject to significant losses. I am only thankful that I did not invest entirely in his portfolio recommendations. Many of his high recommendations where people have lost thousands or waiting 5-10 years to recover are: BTU, PBR, VALE, TCK, MBT, CIG, ELP.

RSX and CIG to name a few. Look them up yourself.

All this, plus a sell recommendation on AAPL that was way too early. In short, he makes way more money peddling the news letter than money off his investment selections.

This person wrote the review about Newsmax. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Newsmax to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was false data. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Newsmax for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments