11.3K views

Sean Hyman- Money Matrix Insider brags about his credentials and inside track on making money in the currency market.

You can lose a fortune while investing with him even though he tells you weekly through videos and e-mails how and why you should buy/sell currencies with his recommendations. He goes on and on about his brilliant decisions as to why he does what but it is all to no avail because 9 out of 10 times he is wrong and then blames it on conditions beyond his control.

He charges $1500.00 a year for his "professional advice" and you could make more money by throwing darts at a dart-board while blindfolded.

Stay away from him and his website, www.moneymatrix.com

Review about: Newsmax Website.

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1351475

I miss you on the Ultimate Wealth Letter & Videos. I really like the way you did things.

I wished you could of just brushed off some of your critics.

I believe high percentage of people really liked what you were doing. If you start up something new count me in........Take care

#1202946

It looks like the only people that are whining, are a bunch of disgruntled liberals.

to Anonymous #1499702

WRONG! I am an ultra conservative, and a Christian, and I invested based on his recommendations in Ultimate Wealth Report.

Since he "supposedly" is a Christian, I thought he could be trusted! WRONG!If you want to loose a bunch of money, go ahead and take his advice!!

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States #1201524

Sean Hyman is a fraud. Newsmax took down his gain/loss column as he had every pic wrong.

1000s have lost their life savings and Sean blames them. Newsmax has forbid Sean from recommending anymore pics and forced him to remove several of his picks from his portfolio. He did so but started the legacy portfolio with these losers. What a joke.

Sean Hyman shoul be jailed for his behavior and the damage he has down to 1000's. He shows no remorse and continues his scam

to Anonymous #1202192

The SEC have failed here. The SEC were aware of Sean and did not act.

Sean was already investigated in early 2015 and went to court for his role in the 'revelation forex fund' which stole money from investors. Sean's partner was sent to jail and Sean had to pay $160,000 settlement. I have seen on TWTR that Sean had to sell his house recently. Obviously could not afford the payments.

Ironic considering his 'career' is to give financial advice. He can't even manage his own finances.

to Anonymous #1456581

Sean having to sell his house is GREAT news.This preacher dude preys on people that are drawn to him because he uses references in the Bible to draw them in like flies.The reality of the situation is that he is a fraud and and a carnival barker of the highest order. Everyone needs to stay away from this modern day charlatan.Absolute fraud!

Santa Barbara, California, United States #1196062

Does Sean Hyman still go by his $10,000 guarantee? I contacted him via twitter on August 1, 2016 and he responded back to me that I would need to contact newsmax to get the refund. Has anyone had any luck with having Newsmax refund them their money they lost with the terrible investing advice?

Scam

yes thanks for this .. as someone who questions tithing now due to being one for quite a while then having a flood hit the place and the insurance company scamming us for what they should have covered I have had to scrape from bottom again to make it and hearing that this guy says tithe make me see it as a possible scam to incorporate people in churches to buy his stuff... i believe in giving to people who need the help and if the law in the Bible was truly active we should all be helping those widows and widowers those who have lost spouses those who are orphaned etc....i could get into this better but the results are that Jesus came tossed the law and gave to the poor himself..well it isn't all an immediate turn over like scammers suggest// so tired of scammers

Thank you for posting this. I totally agree.

I was one of the idiots who subscribed and invested according to his bogus advice. I have lost thousands upon thousands because of him, forfeiting our plans to move to a new home and even the futures of our children. I hope he realizes that he is ruining people's lives, despite his disclaimer. What bothers me most is that he stands behind the Bible, which preaches to be kind, generous, loving, etc; and he is ruthless, greedy, and has no compassion for those he is hurting.

God sees all, Mr. Hyman - shame on you.

I subscribed to Sean Hyman and the Ultimate Wealth report for a couple years. At first I didn't do to bad when I was testing the waters..

Then I went in rather aggressively for my portfolio. First thing I noticed was there was no exit strategy or stop loss on his losers. He would drone on consistently about how the waves in the market or stock would predict a positive return for those stocks or funds he recommended. Then I noticed that he stopped posting the % of loss on his selections I assume because it showed how disastrous his selections were, that the vast majority of his selections were in the red and 1/2 of them were grossly in the red.

VALE down 80% and BTU down 99% and numerous others I invested in by his advise tanked. And this was in an up market.

Beware of Sean Hyman and the Ultimate Wealth Report. I am surprised that Newsmax promotes him.

Sean Hyman is real crappy. What a loser.

Anybody who listens to him will lose all their money. He is the worst of all stock pickers. The vast majority of his picks lose on average 40-98%. This guy is a loser big time.

If you want to know what stocks NOT to pick, look at his picks, that is a sure shot method for deciphering out losers. If Sean Hyman says buy, avoid at all cost !!

I bought gdx from the prime season calender, hdx apparently mkes 24% 100% of the time according to his calender. You buy in April and exit in Sept.

so I did I bought in April and in Sept it was down 35%. So you tell me if it works.

So what you are well educated, I am not well educated, what does that have to do with buying on his advice, at or under a particular amount.

I know a lot of educated bums, so don't talk about education.

I agree, it does take time, but I am still down on everything, not just 1 or 2 or3, I am down on 14 of his pics I mean give me a break. At least 1 should of been a winner don't you think.

I mean with all his chart reading and we are now in a ABC correction and a break out is on the way. Bill spetrino and the dividend machine is a 1000 times better than this ***

Rock 63 another full of stuff lier

Mac d, you are so full of stuff. You are a lier, you got in last year and mad not less than 12 percent.

you must be sent cousin or something, I mean what a fun lier you are.

Tell us what you bought.

Vale, abx, cig pbr, btu, etc.

The whole portfolio lost you fnn lier. I know because I lost using it for the last 13 months, so tell us what stocks you got.

lier

Yes it is a lie, I am down on 100 percent of his pics. And I only started a year ago.

I have no reason to lie. I bought his subscription and bought at his recommend ed buy prices, listen I still gave it.

He just recommended Rio at or under 50. It is now less than 24, thank god I did not buy it

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain #1047732

If I were you I would check your facts and use references, instead of babbling on lies and making yourself look like an *** in public. Where is your proof?

I'd recommend taking this down before you suffer consequences beyond the comprehension of your tiny little brain. BY THE WAY just because this site says you're anonymous doesn't mean they don't keep your IP logged in their system with a time stamp.

I'd watch your back if I were you big boy. If this doesn't come down this whole site Will be wiped off of the face of the Internet.

to L33T ***G3T #1120643