I just started watching Newsmax on my smartphone.I absolutely love this station.
They make reporting fun to watch. An interview with Donald Trump was informative, yet did not feel like the usual campaign rhetoric. My new "go to" for current events. I watch with my cat.
She says this channel is "purrfect".I agree.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Newsmax Tv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have talked to the Newsmax customer service reps at least 10 times asking to remove all emails not directly related to my three investment subscriptions. I have filled out..."
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "Not really. Watched a bit of a JFK bio that was factually deficient. It stated that JFK was that youngest U.S. President. Not true. Teddy Roosevelt was the..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "Jan. 5, 2017--5:00 p.m. Picked up two 2-piece dinners to go. Got two cookies, two drinks gratis (raspberry tea). The server put the two drinks in a cardboard carrier. I..."
- "My husband to the survey and after the survey he was told to pick out a gift read the fine print (trial means you pay), the gift turned out to..."
- "I had mold in my apartment I addressed it with the property manager she came and looked it at had the maintenance guy look at it put duck tape up..."