New Port Richey, Florida

I just started watching Newsmax on my smartphone.I absolutely love this station.

Related: Newsmax - Left Wing Frauds

They make reporting fun to watch. An interview with Donald Trump was informative, yet did not feel like the usual campaign rhetoric. My new "go to" for current events. I watch with my cat.

She says this channel is "purrfect".I agree.

Review about: Newsmax Tv.

4.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Newsmax Tv Show
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Newsmax?

Comments

I just started watching Newsmax and I think it is great.After reading some of the reviews it seems that it drives the Left wingers crazy therefore it is just for me.

I also have started to get Newsmax.com on my tablet.

I recommend both the TV and the Internet sources.We need more Right Wing sources of information to balance out the Left.

Straight Talk Wireless Kept My Number and Refuses to Unlock My Phone Straight Talk Wireless "I left Straight talk (Affiliated with Net10 and subsidiary of Tracfone) because of the 30 day billing. I need my bills to remain on the same day every month. Sometimes..." Read more I subscribe to 3 of the Newsmax investment newsletters and get too many unrelated emails. Newsmax "I have talked to the Newsmax customer service reps at least 10 times asking to remove all emails not directly related to my three investment subscriptions. I have filled out..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more