New Port Richey, Florida

I just started watching Newsmax on my smartphone.I absolutely love this station.

They make reporting fun to watch. An interview with Donald Trump was informative, yet did not feel like the usual campaign rhetoric. My new "go to" for current events. I watch with my cat.

She says this channel is "purrfect".I agree.

Review about: Newsmax Tv.

4.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Newsmax Tv Show
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Newsmax?

Comments

I just started watching Newsmax and I think it is great.After reading some of the reviews it seems that it drives the Left wingers crazy therefore it is just for me.

I also have started to get Newsmax.com on my tablet.

I recommend both the TV and the Internet sources.We need more Right Wing sources of information to balance out the Left.

800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more Experience project Experience Project "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..." Read more Newsmax - Left Wing Frauds Newsmax "Not really. Watched a bit of a JFK bio that was factually deficient. It stated that JFK was that youngest U.S. President. Not true. Teddy Roosevelt was the..." Read more I subscribe to 3 of the Newsmax investment newsletters and get too many unrelated emails. Newsmax "I have talked to the Newsmax customer service reps at least 10 times asking to remove all emails not directly related to my three investment subscriptions. I have filled out..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more