4.5

I just started watching Newsmax on my smartphone.I absolutely love this station.

They make reporting fun to watch. An interview with Donald Trump was informative, yet did not feel like the usual campaign rhetoric. My new "go to" for current events. I watch with my cat.

She says this channel is "purrfect".I agree.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Newsmax and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Newsmax.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Newsmax to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Newsmax?

Comments

I just started watching Newsmax and I think it is great.After reading some of the reviews it seems that it drives the Left wingers crazy therefore it is just for me.

I also have started to get Newsmax.com on my tablet.

I recommend both the TV and the Internet sources.We need more Right Wing sources of information to balance out the Left.