5.0

I like using newsmax to keep me updated on whats happening.However, while i am reading articles of interest an irratating small advertizing window pops up at the bottom the page.

It has an "x" in the top right corner but its too small to push when using a tablet.Can you stop this from coming up or at least make it easier for touch screeners, like myself, to get rid of it?

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Newsmax. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Newsmax.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Newsmax to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Newsmax?

Comments

I really like News Max, too.It rocks!

I'm really kept informed with unbiased news stories that the general media smears and distorts, and the health info is priceless! I credit Dr. BLaylock's insightful medical news to curing me of some illnesses even my own doctors couldn't help me with. THank you Dr.

Blaylock!Keep up the good work News Max you've got a subscriber for life