Croton On Hudson, New York

Not really.Watched a bit of a JFK bio that was factually deficient.

Related: Newsmax - Telecasting hatred content

It stated that JFK was that youngest U.S. President.

Not true. Teddy Roosevelt was the youngest U.S. President.

The fully intended misconception comes from the fact that the younger Teddy Roosevelt declined to immediately have a formal inauguration account it would have been in bad taste due to the recent assassination of McKinley.

As often said in the 60's, JFK was the youngest U.S. President inaugurated.

(true, as it stands) Over time, people, lazy with the facts, dropped the word 'inaugurated'.I think, intentionally.

Review about: Newsmax Tv.

I liked: Ballseyness.

I didn't like: False data.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Newsmax Tv Show
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Use correct information

Had an Experience with Newsmax?

Comments

bobs2015

What's the point? To show you actually know some history, unlike most people today? People make up "facts" all the time in order to make their hero look good---usually liberals do this.