Not really.Watched a bit of a JFK bio that was factually deficient.
It stated that JFK was that youngest U.S. President.
Not true. Teddy Roosevelt was the youngest U.S. President.
The fully intended misconception comes from the fact that the younger Teddy Roosevelt declined to immediately have a formal inauguration account it would have been in bad taste due to the recent assassination of McKinley.
As often said in the 60's, JFK was the youngest U.S. President inaugurated.
(true, as it stands) Over time, people, lazy with the facts, dropped the word 'inaugurated'.I think, intentionally.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False data
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Use correct information
- Product or service
- Newsmax Tv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm amazed at how much effort those 800notes.com Mods put into trying to "counter act" a review made by someone who had a poor experience there. They act just the..."
- "I got married through shadi.com in a so called affluent family mentioned on shadi.com profile of the groom.But those people said us to perform a grand wedding promising that they..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."