Verified Reviewer

Today on the eight o'clock morning show you hosted a former assistant FBI director who was marketing his book. His comments quickly revealed his anti-Trump bias and his eagerness to jump on the hate Trump train.

His trashing the President and then marginalizing his supporters was racist and elitist. I have heard enough of this anti-Trump hate during the past 4 years and would have preferred hearing a more balanced discussion. This guest showed his bias early and often without anyone challenging his positions. Once the guest changed the narrative from selling his book to his opinions about Trump and his supporters I think he opened the door to being challenged?

I was and am a Trump supporter who not only am I offended by political violence but also those who seek to insult others because of their political views. I am a retired 32 year Marine Naval Aviator and veteran of two wars who sought to preserve and protect the Constitution. That includes your guests right to express his views. I expect my views to be challenged as I expect my news outlets to do the same this morning I did not see that happen not once.

Whenever, a former Assistant Director of the FBI calls certain groups fringe elements who are easily incited to violence he should re-think his marketing plan. This Marine Colonel (not a fringe element of anything) will be exercising his Constitutional right to pass up on the FBI Agent's book. Thank you for listening to my comments it's good for my soul and hopefully for yours.

Oh, BTW I will continue to watch Newsmax and read your news feed. You are a refreshing change from Fox News maybe a bit more pushback on your folks guests who change their narrative in mid-stream would be helpful.

Location: Montrose, Colorado