Verified Reviewer

5.0

My granddaughter is a student at Fairview Elementary School in Stockbridge Georgia. She has been harassed and tormented by the staff and principle, office/cafeteria worker.

They put her on a daily travel academic/behavior report. The report has proven that she does not need to be tracked daily. They failed her for term 2 in all subject areas after being a honor roll student the 1st term. They have lied on her and said she does not do any work , just sits there.

None of that was communicated to me until I questioned the teacher work ethics. The teacher wanted her to write on 4 pages front/ back I will not leave my chrome book home the 1st occurrence after writing on two pages front/ back at school. This is not ethical! They told me there was a computer clutch after they changed the grades from failing to honor roll for term 2.

This is very frustrating for myself and my granddaughter. They say she has missing assignments when she says she did the work and turned it in. I have contacted the Crump Law Firm to see if they can assist me with this matter. My granddaughter was injured at the school and they failed to notify me.

They put things in her permanent record without notifying me. The Principle has divulged confidential information to me about staff members and students and later retracted what she stated to me. If she didnt tell me how would I know? After being proven that my granddaughter does not need the tools in place they still refuse to remove them.

When you have rules in place all children should be treated equally when some are given a pass because of poor choices. They only changed the grades after I was told they would not because I contacted the superintendent office. Out if all the children enrolled in the school my child was the only one that grades were not being captured! Thats a red flag to me.

They are very sneaky and Im not one to go alone just to get alone when I know my child is very capable of doing the work . How can a child reach their full potential when under so much stress and pressure from people that are supposed to be a role model and up lift them and get them prepared for the next level. The teacher post a lot of grades but they dont jive with the daily assignments that are sent home. I she is capable thats why I never let up and continue to press the issue.

For term 3 she only has 1 passing grade so I requested that they go back and enter everything manually as they did for term 2 but they refused so I had no choice other than to contact the supertankers office again. Still awaiting response. They are intentionally trying to fail her fix no reason, because they dont like her!

Thats unacceptable! I really need help exposing them and what they are doing to children for no apparent reason other than just because they can .

Preferred solution: Apology.

Newsmax Pros: Supports president trump, Supported president trump, Excellent by far the best conservative news on the tv.

Location: Mcdonough, Georgia

Comments

No One Cares...A waste of time...

Newsmax Reviews