61 views
Verified Reviewer

Ive been watching newsmax since it began and OAN before that , Ive also recruited family and friends to your show ,I also have apps on my phone , Ive enjoyed your reporting thus far , until today on American Agenda your newscaster Bob Sellers was interviewing mike Lindell he cut him off abruptly silence the mic and spoke over him and was just friggin RUDE and then walked off the stage ,my daughter called me on this too !!! What the *** happened here on your show , I couldnt believe it !!!

Ive never cared for his disposition towards trump and conservatives it has shown since his arrival on your network . I feel he does not represent your network and your conservative viewers vision for reporting ! I feel he owes a apology to your viewers millions of us , BETTER yet his removal from your network would be warranted and I think in the best interest and future of your company !

We the viewers are waiting for your immediate action ! I find his display an insult to all your viewers as myself!!

Newsmax Pros: Good daily news source, Honest news, Supports president trump.

Comments

#1980875

Hahaha so I guess CNN wasn't fake news after all. You fools

#1980872

we, too, have turned off Newsmax...just like we turned off Fox on Nov. 3, 2020

#1979081

CNBC is sill in Bob Sellers.

Newsmax Reviews