Newsmax - Sean Hyman-Money Matrix Insider Loser!

Sean Hyman- Money Matrix Insider brags about his credentials and inside track on making money in the currency market.

You can lose a fortune while investing with him even though he tells you weekly through videos and e-mails how and why you should buy/sell currencies with his recommendations. He goes on and on about his brilliant decisions as to why he does what but it is all to no avail because 9 out of 10 times he is wrong and then blames it on conditions beyond his control.

He charges $1500.00 a year for his "professional advice" and you could make more money by throwing darts at a dart-board while blindfolded.

Stay away from him and his website,

More Review Details

Helpful? 628 Yes 628 2512 No 2512
Had the same issue 91 Yes 91
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 13 #1047732 Barcelona, Catalonia

If I were you I would check your facts and use references, instead of babbling on lies and making yourself look like an *** in public. Where is your proof? I'd recommend taking this down before you suffer consequences beyond the comprehension of your tiny little brain. BY THE WAY just because this site says you're anonymous doesn't mean they don't keep your IP logged in their system with a time stamp. I'd watch your back if I were you big boy. If this doesn't come down this whole site Will be wiped off of the face of the Internet.

Oct 09 #1045248

Do you (or anyone reading this) have Sean Hyman's contact information? He offers a $10,000 guarantee with his "Ultimate Wealth" newsletter and I intend to collect! Please contact me at tsphillis@gmail . com.

Oct 13 #1047724

I have his contact info. But you're not getting it.

Sep 27 #1039950 Vancouver, Washington

Does anyone have Sean's contact information? Email, phone or mailing address? I need to get ahold of him regarding his $10,000 Ultimate Wealth Report guarantee. If you do, please post it here.

Sep 09 #1031623

This guy is the worst stock picker I have ever seen. I bought eight of his picks including VALE, PBR and RSX. They are all down an average of 60% since he picked them. I don't know how anyone could make money on his tips.

Jul 24 #1011480

If you cant handle a few down days, weeks , or even months; try day trading, you have no business investing stocks that are fundamentally sound, but under priced, and out of favor with the Wall Street lemmings. Sean is a contrarian, and yes his picks may look like loosers, but his record over time doesn't and NewsMax wouldn't keep him around if it was.

hurting investor

Jun 23 #998558 Worcester, Massachusetts

The majority of his picks has gone nowhere but down! As someone else said, his few winners (Apple) were sold way too early. His is definitely not the way to invest.

Feb 23 #949808 Hana, Hawaii

I can complete with him with my penny stocks pics of 1999. Lost a lot of money because I thought I knew what I was doing but I didn't know. At least I admit it.

Jan 27 #936933 Austin, Texas

Sean Hyman will mislead you

3 1 Reply

Jan 27 #936837

I listened to his video for about 15 minutes and then gave up as I realised it was just an advert. He kept telling me how to make money by following the Bible but actually when you think about it he said nothing.
The only one here who is making any money is Steve Hyman.
If it is too good to be true...

Apr 12 #971131

Who the *** is "Steve" Hyman? Sean Hyman is the guy selling the bible code weath promises. You might want to oearn his name before you bash him?

3 0 Reply

Jan 09 #928476 Chesterfield, Massachusetts

Doing research. All I want to do is make enough to pay off my student loan that is always looming over my head. I will owe over $60k the way I am going and I only make about 43k per, small car loan, insurance, gas, electric, internet.......I actually shut off cable TV to try and save. Guess I am one of the working poor. Can't keep my head above water some days.....any advice?

Jan 27 #936841

You can't borrow your way out of debt.
Cut spending, pay your debts, save what you can. Get rid of the car and pay off the car loan. Use the bus/train instead.

Feb 25 #950561 Georgia, United States

Try to make extra money. I read announcements on internet. I'm on 25 companies and dedicate myself 3 hours per day to work it out. I receive some extra. I won't make me rich, but it helps a little bit.

Jan 02 #924250 Bakersfield, California

I did not renew with Hyman for 2015 very disappointed everyone one of my picks were down 12% or more when I sold, took a big hit.. these stocks which Hyman preached Brazil Brazil .. ABX PBR NEM and I say 90% of his picks are down tremendously as well as the stocks I sold, much lower after I sold.. I called Newsmx and made sure I was not on auto renew.. then I receive emails saying the annual price is going up! No thank you.. Hyman does not have a grip at all on what's going these markets.. save your money..

8 1 Reply

Feb 23 #949803 Hana, Hawaii

Chuck, I tanked on ABX too and most of other pics. Lost about 40% of my money. Could not post on his facebook but sent him a message. I am glad I didn't listen to him about apple. I first did and bought it back.

2 0 Reply

Feb 23 #949807 Hana, Hawaii

on top of that, they charged me another membership while I was in the middle of my first. Some other guy making pics for same company

2 0 Reply

Apr 12 #971134

True, but he does have dozens of EXCUSES

Frankfurt Red

Dec 28, 2014 #922112 Budapest, Budapest

I realise on this site that there will always be more negative posters than positive ones - bad news always gets the headlines! Can anyone please provide some feedback on the 'Absolute Profits' system that is advertised as the Holy Grail? This includes the 'Prime Season Calendar.' Any sources of independent reviews would be very appreciated. Thanks.

1 6 Reply

Dec 22, 2014 #919554 Larkspur, Colorado

"I have over 100k subscribers" I read him say. The losses that I have seen in the portfolio are tremendous. Anyone posting that his positions are overall positive since the inception of the present portfolio, is simply not telling the truth. I consider him personally a scam artist. I began trading/investing in the early 90s and I have seen a lot. I am embarrassed to say that I fell for his spiel at the beginning of the year. Very sorry indeed.

6 0 Reply

1-20 of 363 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.