Newsmax - Sean Hyman-Money Matrix Insider Loser!

Sean Hyman- Money Matrix Insider brags about his credentials and inside track on making money in the currency market.

You can lose a fortune while investing with him even though he tells you weekly through videos and e-mails how and why you should buy/sell currencies with his recommendations. He goes on and on about his brilliant decisions as to why he does what but it is all to no avail because 9 out of 10 times he is wrong and then blames it on conditions beyond his control.

He charges $1500.00 a year for his "professional advice" and you could make more money by throwing darts at a dart-board while blindfolded.

Stay away from him and his website, www.moneymatrix.com

More Review Details

Helpful? 628 Yes 628 2512 No 2512
Had the same issue 91 Yes 91
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 29 #1102851

I subscribed to Sean Hyman and the Ultimate Wealth report for a couple years. At first I didn't do to bad when I was testing the waters.. Then I went in rather aggressively for my portfolio. First thing I noticed was there was no exit strategy or stop loss on his losers. He would drone on consistently about how the waves in the market or stock would predict a positive return for those stocks or funds he recommended. Then I noticed that he stopped posting the % of loss on his selections I assume because it showed how disastrous his selections were, that the vast majority of his selections were in the red and 1/2 of them were grossly in the red. VALE down 80% and BTU down 99% and numerous others I invested in by his advise tanked. And this was in an up market. Beware of Sean Hyman and the Ultimate Wealth Report. I am surprised that Newsmax promotes him.

Jan 23 #1099487

Sean Hyman is real crappy. What a loser. Anybody who listens to him will lose all their money. He is the worst of all stock pickers. The vast majority of his picks lose on average 40-98%. This guy is a loser big time. If you want to know what stocks NOT to pick, look at his picks, that is a sure shot method for deciphering out losers. If Sean Hyman says buy, avoid at all cost !!

Jan 11 #1092829

I bought gdx from the prime season calender, hdx apparently mkes 24% 100% of the time according to his calender. You buy in April and exit in Sept.
so I did I bought in April and in Sept it was down 35%. So you tell me if it works.

Jan 11 #1092823

So what you are well educated, I am not well educated, what does that have to do with buying on his advice, at or under a particular amount.
I know a lot of educated bums, so don't talk about education.

Jan 11 #1092821

I agree, it does take time, but I am still down on everything, not just 1 or 2 or3, I am down on 14 of his pics I mean give me a break. At least 1 should of been a winner don't you think. I mean with all his chart reading and we are now in a ABC correction and a break out is on the way. Bill spetrino and the dividend machine is a 1000 times better than this ***

Jan 11 #1092817

Rock 63 another full of stuff lier

Jan 11 #1092816

Mac d, you are so full of stuff. You are a lier, you got in last year and mad not less than 12 percent.
you must be sent cousin or something, I mean what a fun lier you are. Tell us what you bought.
Vale, abx, cig pbr, btu, etc. The whole portfolio lost you fnn lier. I know because I lost using it for the last 13 months, so tell us what stocks you got.
lier

Jan 11 #1092714

Yes it is a lie, I am down on 100 percent of his pics. And I only started a year ago. I have no reason to lie. I bought his subscription and bought at his recommend ed buy prices, listen I still gave it. He just recommended Rio at or under 50. It is now less than 24, thank god I did not buy it

L33T FAGG3T

Oct 13, 2015 #1047732 Barcelona, Catalonia

If I were you I would check your facts and use references, instead of babbling on lies and making yourself look like an *** in public. Where is your proof? I'd recommend taking this down before you suffer consequences beyond the comprehension of your tiny little brain. BY THE WAY just because this site says you're anonymous doesn't mean they don't keep your IP logged in their system with a time stamp. I'd watch your back if I were you big boy. If this doesn't come down this whole site Will be wiped off of the face of the Internet.

Oct 09, 2015 #1045248

Do you (or anyone reading this) have Sean Hyman's contact information? He offers a $10,000 guarantee with his "Ultimate Wealth" newsletter and I intend to collect! Please contact me at tsphillis@gmail . com.

0 2 Reply
AN0N L33T

Oct 13, 2015 #1047724

I have his contact info. But you're not getting it.

tsphillis

Sep 27, 2015 #1039950 Vancouver, Washington

Does anyone have Sean's contact information? Email, phone or mailing address? I need to get ahold of him regarding his $10,000 Ultimate Wealth Report guarantee. If you do, please post it here.

Sep 09, 2015 #1031623

This guy is the worst stock picker I have ever seen. I bought eight of his picks including VALE, PBR and RSX. They are all down an average of 60% since he picked them. I don't know how anyone could make money on his tips.

alphaomega

Dec 31, 2015 #1086538 Clovis, California

Same here. I bought 10 of his recommendations over a year ago and they have all crashed. Some down over 70% but he told me not to place stops on his stock recommendations. Very wrong. Stay away from his stock recommendations.

fperri

Jan 11 #1092700 Oakville, Ontario

I too am down over 70 percent on about 12 picks from seats portfolio. I mean come on, you would think some would be at least even but nope. I am down big time. I have no choice now ut to hold on to them. I would not follow him again.

Jul 24, 2015 #1011480

If you cant handle a few down days, weeks , or even months; try day trading, you have no business investing stocks that are fundamentally sound, but under priced, and out of favor with the Wall Street lemmings. Sean is a contrarian, and yes his picks may look like loosers, but his record over time doesn't and NewsMax wouldn't keep him around if it was.

0 3 Reply

Jan 12 #1093560 Burlington, Ontario

fundamentally sound, that's funny those are the exact words sean uses. is that you sean

hurting investor

Jun 23, 2015 #998558 Worcester, Massachusetts

The majority of his picks has gone nowhere but down! As someone else said, his few winners (Apple) were sold way too early. His is definitely not the way to invest.

2 2 Reply
Ed

Feb 23, 2015 #949808 Hana, Hawaii

I can complete with him with my penny stocks pics of 1999. Lost a lot of money because I thought I knew what I was doing but I didn't know. At least I admit it.

1-20 of 379 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.