Newsmax - Sean Hyman-Money Matrix Insider Loser!

Aug 28, 2010
review #196157

Sean Hyman- Money Matrix Insider brags about his credentials and inside track on making money in the currency market.

You can lose a fortune while investing with him even though he tells you weekly through videos and e-mails how and why you should buy/sell currencies with his recommendations. He goes on and on about his brilliant decisions as to why he does what but it is all to no avail because 9 out of 10 times he is wrong and then blames it on conditions beyond his control.

He charges $1500.00 a year for his "professional advice" and you could make more money by throwing darts at a dart-board while blindfolded.

Stay away from him and his website, www.moneymatrix.com

b0675cc
Had an experience with Newsmax?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
DaveClark5

Oct 08

All legitimate investing should be synergistic (you gain if others gain.) Like gambling and illegal endeavors, many people take the approach that they will only gain if others lose. This latter approach yields only fleeting pleasure.

DaveClark5

Oct 08

BobbyT

Sep 04 Littleton, Massachusetts

I have been with Sean for a year and am up 18 % With his picks. He studies the fundamentals and recommends. I review it and make decision to buy or not. I get email to sell, I do every time and I get out with a good profit. I am a fan!

2 0 Reply
Steve

Sep 10

This is not a real subscriber. It is either someone who knows Sean personally or is Sean himself. All the positive reviews are worded the same! I know the stocks Sean has been recommending the past year, $RIG, $VALE gold miners and coal stocks. He has been losing subs money during a bull market.

Mac D

Aug 17 Ottawa, Ontario

I have had a good run with Sean Hyman. Ordered it last year and I think it was just over $100 not $1500. Since January I have made $14000 on his picks. I look at each carefully before I lay money out and there were a few I was opposed to personally so I did not buy them. The others seem to be doing well and I watch for sell emails but I also watch myself diligently and sell or buy based on what I have learned. He is great at explaining the charts.
I think it was helpful for a beginner but if you already know what you are doing you probably can just do your own thing.

1 0 Reply
Rock63

Aug 07 Calgary, Alberta

I am a subscriber to his Ultimate Wealth Report service for over a year now. The cost was $50 for a year of weekly and monthly updates, plus access to several e-books. Of the 17 bought and sold positions so far, the returns typically have been in the mid 2O's with none lower than 12% and one as high as 51%. Before you go slagging someone, get your facts straight. His updates have provided me with a wonderful education on stocks. Your loss.

2 0 Reply
John Smith

Aug 08

No losses? Find that hard to believe. Sean has to play by the rules. He strayed, lied and now the government have shut him down. Now he has no income and he is selling his car. House will be next - foreclosure looming. Crime doesn't pay.

2 3 Reply
Daniel

Jul 28 Waverly, Ohio

@ original poster I don't believe you review. In fact you sound like a disgruntled liberal, who is just all pi.ssed off because you guys are going to lose in the next election due to you guys sucking so bad.

0 1 Reply
Hammer501

Jun 26

I've followed his advice and have done well. Most people don't understand this is investing NOT trading. Takes time!!!!

2 1 Reply
chimrockapp

May 20 La Jolla, California

People, ask yourself this one question: If the system worked so well, why would this guy be spending his time, effort and money trying to sell educational resources? :upset
Wouldn't he be using his own system making tons of money?

3 1 Reply
gary25usa

May 14

Just one question; how is Sean rated by Hulbert's Financial Digest? I want 3rd party verification. Hulbert rates 188 investment newsletters to objectively find out how you would have done following their advice. You rarely see a newsletter say that they are rated by HFD or bragg that Hulbert rated their advice in the top 10% of all newletters. Unless you're Warren Buffet, show me 3rd party verification or get lost!

1 0 Reply
Mike

May 02

I agree with the posts below. I've been trading with Sean for about 4 months now, wish it was 4 years. It cost me $100 for the year. Well worth the investment. I tried trading on my own doing my own research and failed miserably. it was very painful watching my brokerage account bleed money over time. I sold all my losing positions and followed Sean to the T. Happy to say I am WAY up! In his weekly broadcasts he seems to genuinely want to help people. He is definitely not a "get rich over night" advisor. I recommend him to any investor willing to have patience. You won't be disappointed.

Danny

Apr 19 Lexington, Kentucky

The original poster sounds like a disgruntled liberal. This whole review sounds like bullsh*t to me. I am a well educated person, and this is the BEST program ever!

3 2 Reply
Disgruntled liberal

Oct 27

Well-educated people arent biased as you are.

jsagraves14

Apr 19

I subscribe to UWR and AP and each subscription is <$100/year ($200 total). Sean does a very good job explaining his stock recommendations and never claims to time the peak or bottom of a stock price...no one can do that...anyone that claims to do that consistently is simply lying about it. His recommendations are in companies big enough that provide a level of safety in the investment, which also means the price can't be driven up (I.e. "pump and dump" of penny stocks) by his subscriber base of 130k, when millions of shares are being traded in each stock each day. While many of his positions are negative at any time, he always claims to expect to be invested 3-24 months or so. In my opinion, this is where dollar cost averaging and patience really pays off for the disciplined investor, not looking to get rich quick. I've been investing at Sean's recommendations for just over 6 months and many of his positions have really come on strong in the pass couple of months, with a couple of positions up over 30-40% in the pass 45 days. (While I'd name those positions here, it doesn't seem fair to Sean or others that have paid for the service, to do so.) I appreciate Sean's insights and continue to trade stocks in my personal account and even my (five) kids' custodian accounts, plus mine and my wife's Roth IRAs. Most people don't have the patience and discipline to successfully invest (especially in stocks), as emotion/fear get the best of them. The love of money is reflected not... Show more

5 0 Reply
Joe Perl

Apr 27

I wish I had started trading with Sean 15 years ago. Being a contrarian, we think alike and he does all the research and all I have to do is execute his recommendations and have patience.

justcheckingitout

Mar 31 Columbus, Ohio

I've been following his advice and I've done well on his recommendations. Just my personal input is all.

anon

Mar 11

I can see that when it comes to money and God, everybody like to get in on it!!! Mostly negative???

Don

Feb 25 Sacramento, California

I see my conservative comment was removed from the comments section, so much for freedom of speech! Thanks to the liberals soon, you won't be able to say anything, because those faggots are always butthurt!

1 2 Reply

1-20 of 331 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.