Newsmax - Sean Hyman-Money Matrix Insider Loser!

Sean Hyman- Money Matrix Insider brags about his credentials and inside track on making money in the currency market.

You can lose a fortune while investing with him even though he tells you weekly through videos and e-mails how and why you should buy/sell currencies with his recommendations. He goes on and on about his brilliant decisions as to why he does what but it is all to no avail because 9 out of 10 times he is wrong and then blames it on conditions beyond his control.

He charges $1500.00 a year for his "professional advice" and you could make more money by throwing darts at a dart-board while blindfolded.

Stay away from him and his website, www.moneymatrix.com

More Review Details

Helpful? 628 Yes 628 2512 No 2512
Had the same issue 92 Yes 92
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

1 day ago #1202946

It looks like the only people that are whining, are a bunch of disgruntled liberals.

Aug 20 #1201524 North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Sean Hyman is a fraud. Newsmax took down his gain/loss column as he had every pic wrong. 1000s have lost their life savings and Sean blames them. Newsmax has forbid Sean from recommending anymore pics and forced him to remove several of his picks from his portfolio. He did so but started the legacy portfolio with these losers. What a joke.
Sean Hyman shoul be jailed for his behavior and the damage he has down to 1000's. He shows no remorse and continues his scam

2 days ago #1202192

The SEC have failed here. The SEC were aware of Sean and did not act. Sean was already investigated in early 2015 and went to court for his role in the 'revelation forex fund' which stole money from investors. Sean's partner was sent to jail and Sean had to pay $160,000 settlement. I have seen on TWTR that Sean had to sell his house recently. Obviously could not afford the payments. Ironic considering his 'career' is to give financial advice. He can't even manage his own finances.

Aug 08 #1196062 Santa Barbara, California

Does Sean Hyman still go by his $10,000 guarantee? I contacted him via twitter on August 1, 2016 and he responded back to me that I would need to contact newsmax to get the refund. Has anyone had any luck with having Newsmax refund them their money they lost with the terrible investing advice?

Mar 12 #1126141

Scam

Mar 09 #1124507

yes thanks for this .. as someone who questions tithing now due to being one for quite a while then having a flood hit the place and the insurance company scamming us for what they should have covered I have had to scrape from bottom again to make it and hearing that this guy says tithe make me see it as a possible scam to incorporate people in churches to buy his stuff... i believe in giving to people who need the help and if the law in the Bible was truly active we should all be helping those widows and widowers those who have lost spouses those who are orphaned etc....i could get into this better but the results are that Jesus came tossed the law and gave to the poor himself..well it isn't all an immediate turn over like scammers suggest// so tired of scammers

Feb 26 #1118648

Thank you for posting this. I totally agree. I was one of the idiots who subscribed and invested according to his bogus advice. I have lost thousands upon thousands because of him, forfeiting our plans to move to a new home and even the futures of our children. I hope he realizes that he is ruining people's lives, despite his disclaimer. What bothers me most is that he stands behind the Bible, which preaches to be kind, generous, loving, etc; and he is ruthless, greedy, and has no compassion for those he is hurting. God sees all, Mr. Hyman - shame on you.

Jan 29 #1102851

I subscribed to Sean Hyman and the Ultimate Wealth report for a couple years. At first I didn't do to bad when I was testing the waters.. Then I went in rather aggressively for my portfolio. First thing I noticed was there was no exit strategy or stop loss on his losers. He would drone on consistently about how the waves in the market or stock would predict a positive return for those stocks or funds he recommended. Then I noticed that he stopped posting the % of loss on his selections I assume because it showed how disastrous his selections were, that the vast majority of his selections were in the red and 1/2 of them were grossly in the red. VALE down 80% and BTU down 99% and numerous others I invested in by his advise tanked. And this was in an up market. Beware of Sean Hyman and the Ultimate Wealth Report. I am surprised that Newsmax promotes him.

Jan 23 #1099487

Sean Hyman is real crappy. What a loser. Anybody who listens to him will lose all their money. He is the worst of all stock pickers. The vast majority of his picks lose on average 40-98%. This guy is a loser big time. If you want to know what stocks NOT to pick, look at his picks, that is a sure shot method for deciphering out losers. If Sean Hyman says buy, avoid at all cost !!

Jan 11 #1092829

I bought gdx from the prime season calender, hdx apparently mkes 24% 100% of the time according to his calender. You buy in April and exit in Sept.
so I did I bought in April and in Sept it was down 35%. So you tell me if it works.

Jan 11 #1092823

So what you are well educated, I am not well educated, what does that have to do with buying on his advice, at or under a particular amount.
I know a lot of educated bums, so don't talk about education.

Jan 11 #1092821

I agree, it does take time, but I am still down on everything, not just 1 or 2 or3, I am down on 14 of his pics I mean give me a break. At least 1 should of been a winner don't you think. I mean with all his chart reading and we are now in a ABC correction and a break out is on the way. Bill spetrino and the dividend machine is a 1000 times better than this ***

Jan 11 #1092817

Rock 63 another full of stuff lier

Jan 11 #1092816

Mac d, you are so full of stuff. You are a lier, you got in last year and mad not less than 12 percent.
you must be sent cousin or something, I mean what a fun lier you are. Tell us what you bought.
Vale, abx, cig pbr, btu, etc. The whole portfolio lost you fnn lier. I know because I lost using it for the last 13 months, so tell us what stocks you got.
lier

Jan 11 #1092714

Yes it is a lie, I am down on 100 percent of his pics. And I only started a year ago. I have no reason to lie. I bought his subscription and bought at his recommend ed buy prices, listen I still gave it. He just recommended Rio at or under 50. It is now less than 24, thank god I did not buy it

L33T FAGG3T

Oct 13, 2015 #1047732 Barcelona, Catalonia

If I were you I would check your facts and use references, instead of babbling on lies and making yourself look like an *** in public. Where is your proof? I'd recommend taking this down before you suffer consequences beyond the comprehension of your tiny little brain. BY THE WAY just because this site says you're anonymous doesn't mean they don't keep your IP logged in their system with a time stamp. I'd watch your back if I were you big boy. If this doesn't come down this whole site Will be wiped off of the face of the Internet.

2 0 Reply
Bill

Mar 01 #1120643

Calm down, Frances

Oct 09, 2015 #1045248

Do you (or anyone reading this) have Sean Hyman's contact information? He offers a $10,000 guarantee with his "Ultimate Wealth" newsletter and I intend to collect! Please contact me at tsphillis@gmail . com.

0 2 Reply
AN0N L33T

Oct 13, 2015 #1047724

I have his contact info. But you're not getting it.

tsphillis

Sep 27, 2015 #1039950 Vancouver, Washington

Does anyone have Sean's contact information? Email, phone or mailing address? I need to get ahold of him regarding his $10,000 Ultimate Wealth Report guarantee. If you do, please post it here.

1-20 of 386 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Newsmax. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Newsmax.
Filing a new complaint about
×