Newsmax - Sean Hyman-Money Matrix Insider Loser!

Sean Hyman- Money Matrix Insider brags about his credentials and inside track on making money in the currency market.

You can lose a fortune while investing with him even though he tells you weekly through videos and e-mails how and why you should buy/sell currencies with his recommendations. He goes on and on about his brilliant decisions as to why he does what but it is all to no avail because 9 out of 10 times he is wrong and then blames it on conditions beyond his control.

He charges $1500.00 a year for his "professional advice" and you could make more money by throwing darts at a dart-board while blindfolded.

Stay away from him and his website, www.moneymatrix.com

review #196157
2511 628 Helpful?
Had the same issue90 Comments358
Had an experience with Newsmax?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 24 #1011480

If you cant handle a few down days, weeks , or even months; try day trading, you have no business investing stocks that are fundamentally sound, but under priced, and out of favor with the Wall Street lemmings. Sean is a contrarian, and yes his picks may look like loosers, but his record over time doesn't and NewsMax wouldn't keep him around if it was.

hurting investor

Jun 23 #998558 Worcester, Massachusetts

The majority of his picks has gone nowhere but down! As someone else said, his few winners (Apple) were sold way too early. His is definitely not the way to invest.

Feb 23 #949808 Hana, Hawaii

I can complete with him with my penny stocks pics of 1999. Lost a lot of money because I thought I knew what I was doing but I didn't know. At least I admit it.

Hiram

Jan 27 #936933 Austin, Texas

Sean Hyman will mislead you

daro2096

Jan 27 #936837

I listened to his video for about 15 minutes and then gave up as I realised it was just an advert. He kept telling me how to make money by following the Bible but actually when you think about it he said nothing.
The only one here who is making any money is Steve Hyman.
If it is too good to be true...

Apr 12 #971131

Who the *** is "Steve" Hyman? Sean Hyman is the guy selling the bible code weath promises. You might want to oearn his name before you bash him?

indebt

Jan 09 #928476 Chesterfield, Massachusetts

Doing research. All I want to do is make enough to pay off my student loan that is always looming over my head. I will owe over $60k the way I am going and I only make about 43k per year......mortgage, small car loan, insurance, gas, electric, internet.......I actually shut off cable TV to try and save. Guess I am one of the working poor. Can't keep my head above water some days.....any advice?

daro2096

Jan 27 #936841

You can't borrow your way out of debt.
Cut spending, pay your debts, save what you can. Get rid of the car and pay off the car loan. Use the bus/train instead.

mimy

Feb 25 #950561 Georgia, United States

Try to make extra money. I read announcements on internet. I'm on 25 companies and dedicate myself 3 hours per day to work it out. I receive some extra. I won't make me rich, but it helps a little bit.

chuck

Jan 02 #924250 Bakersfield, California

I did not renew with Hyman for 2015 very disappointed everyone one of my picks were down 12% or more when I sold, took a big hit.. these stocks which Hyman preached Brazil Brazil .. ABX PBR NEM and I say 90% of his picks are down tremendously as well as the stocks I sold, much lower after I sold.. I called Newsmx and made sure I was not on auto renew.. then I receive emails saying the annual price is going up! No thank you.. Hyman does not have a grip at all on what's going these markets.. save your money..

7 0 Reply

Feb 23 #949803 Hana, Hawaii

Chuck, I tanked on ABX too and most of other pics. Lost about 40% of my money. Could not post on his facebook but sent him a message. I am glad I didn't listen to him about apple. I first did and bought it back.

Feb 23 #949807 Hana, Hawaii

on top of that, they charged me another membership while I was in the middle of my first. Some other guy making pics for same company

Apr 12 #971134

True, but he does have dozens of EXCUSES

Frankfurt Red

Dec 28, 2014 #922112 Budapest, Budapest

I realise on this site that there will always be more negative posters than positive ones - bad news always gets the headlines! Can anyone please provide some feedback on the 'Absolute Profits' system that is advertised as the Holy Grail? This includes the 'Prime Season Calendar.' Any sources of independent reviews would be very appreciated. Thanks.

1 5 Reply
Snowjob

Dec 22, 2014 #919554 Larkspur, Colorado

"I have over 100k subscribers" I read him say. The losses that I have seen in the portfolio are tremendous. Anyone posting that his positions are overall positive since the inception of the present portfolio, is simply not telling the truth. I consider him personally a scam artist. I began trading/investing in the early 90s and I have seen a lot. I am embarrassed to say that I fell for his spiel at the beginning of the year. Very sorry indeed.

4 0 Reply
Mark

Dec 21, 2014 #919177

None of the failings is surprising. Hyman is graduate of Rhema Bible Training Center, which teaches 'Prosperity', and actually, is well known among Christians as NOT believing the Gospel of the Blood Atonement (many books on the subject) - so no, not a 'man of God'.

Dec 18, 2014 #917996

subscribed for one year, 3 months later I get a charge of $100 from same website. Some other guy from website charged me. Weird. Money hungry mongers.

Dec 18, 2014 #917995

I have VALE, ABX, NEM, etc... and most of them are down about 40% for the year. If I just stuck with apple, which they advised to dump, I would be jumping for joy. Will never renew this junk!

3 0 Reply
mike

Dec 10, 2014 #913852 Fremont, California

Sean Hyman's portfolio is rapidly tanking. All his picks are down 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 % !!
his 1 in 10 winning pick is up roughly 20%
There should be laws against lying profusely and false advertising and making false claims.
This is all in a 1 year period so I am holding the tanks in hopes of recovering some of the money that was lost from listening to terrible advice. Sean Hyman is just a bad stock picker with a very bad portfolio comprised of mostly big losses. He did call a few that were highly accented and glamorized . It is not true though most is trickery and mostly lies.
I am not happy with the service not even at $49 a year. I would not recommend to anybody and I will never listen to anything from Sean Hyman or affiliates any time again ever. That organization has lost all credibility and I am going to have to wait it out to hopefully recoup all the losses. Perhaps in several years or a decade maybe, I do not know.

3 0 Reply
Tim

Dec 11, 2014 #914262

It has been a raging bull market for the past few years, a monkey throwing darts at a board to pick stocks could make money. I find it hard to believe that Sean has lost people money. According to his updates for past 6 months he has had 100% winners? No losing stock picks. Is this a lie?

3 1 Reply

1-20 of 358 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.