Beware:Newsmax magazine is a scam!
I canceled my subscription numerous times by clicking on the "cancel subscription" button since August. 2011.
In September they charged me $54 on my credit card. Wrote them a letter complaing, insisting on my cancellation, and asking for a refund. Nothing happened.
Wrote again in October warning them I would complain to BBB, the Commercial Attache of the US Embassy in Guatemala, and to my lawyers. I told them they were a disgrace to the conservative movement and to US business at home and abroad. They fell silent and no longer sent me any more material.
Yesterday I received a charge on my credit card for $39.95 made on Dec 20, 2011. Visa insists that I pay. Sent Visa copies of my correspondence with these crooks and now Visa insists I have to pay them unless I show them a written cancellation from Newsmax I don't have and never will.
How do I get my money back from these unethical individuals? How do I stop them from continuing to charge my credit card, other than cancelling it?
The numerous complaints Newsmax receives suggests that it isn't a question of inefficiency, but of ethics. Stay away from Newsmax and all of the businesses associated with them!
Carlos Widmannreview #295655
You may also like
- "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..."
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "In July our uverse tv went out AGAIN (about the 6th time in 2 years). Three days later a technician came and replaced modem. When he left we had..."
- "I ordered my chicken noodle soup to go and found a dead fly floating in it. I am beyond disgusted!!!! I called Panera Bread and after being on hold for..."
- "I went in early (6:30 am) on Memorial Day to avoid the holiday rush. The store wasn't real busy but the lines were still exasperatingly slow because there were only..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."