Beware:Newsmax magazine is a scam!
I canceled my subscription numerous times by clicking on the "cancel subscription" button since August. 2011.
In September they charged me $54 on my credit card. Wrote them a letter complaing, insisting on my cancellation, and asking for a refund. Nothing happened.
Wrote again in October warning them I would complain to BBB, the Commercial Attache of the US Embassy in Guatemala, and to my lawyers. I told them they were a disgrace to the conservative movement and to US business at home and abroad. They fell silent and no longer sent me any more material.
Yesterday I received a charge on my credit card for $39.95 made on Dec 20, 2011. Visa insists that I pay. Sent Visa copies of my correspondence with these crooks and now Visa insists I have to pay them unless I show them a written cancellation from Newsmax I don't have and never will.
How do I get my money back from these unethical individuals? How do I stop them from continuing to charge my credit card, other than cancelling it?
The numerous complaints Newsmax receives suggests that it isn't a question of inefficiency, but of ethics. Stay away from Newsmax and all of the businesses associated with them!
Carlos Widmann1189da88 review #295655
You may also like
- "A lawsuit is being filed agains Clarissa Burton, she continues to lie, stalk, defame and harass a Hollywood PR firm and continues to try and do battle with the owner...."
- "I'm not a Mediacom customer but I have a Mediacom box in my back yard and about a year and a half ago they ran some additional cables through my..."
- "On 7th June, I went to a 5linx meeting in NY Rochester. The guy there was PSVP Andre Maronian. He was telling me how I can earn 50k in my..."
- "So here's the deal. I do not play games; I do not watch Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime; and I do not stream music. I regularly go over my..."
- "I finally got through to General Rv's corporate office on March 23 and my complaint was read by their V.P. of Operations, Mr. Chris Dietrich. Mr. Dietrich came to Tampa..."
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."